View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #2551
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Also I wanted to bring up another interesting talking point. From reading The Obsever over the last few months one take you can grab on the sly is that The Young Bucks are not "good for ratings". From what I've read it seems like The Bucks are one of the biggest ratings flops so far in AEW. Why is that? Personally I love The Bucks, I pop for'em like I'm watching Austin in the 90's. But there are a lot of people online who hate them (obvs). I wonder if they would draw better ratings if they were heel? Also what happens if they go bald soon like HBK? Will they stay "Young" Bucks? like HB"K"??

We all know he should have changed that acronym to HBM, the Heart Break Man. Maybe they will change their name to "The Big Bucks".
The ratings aren't really significantly moving one way or another. If there's a trend that an estimated 10k or whatever drop off during their matches, it's probably just one guy with a Nielsen box who really doesn't like them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote