View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 03:27 AM   #49
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Briefly jumped back into Bloodstained: ROTN. Killed all the demons and made it to level 50. All that's left is to fill out the item and shard lists, and rack up 500k in gold. It'll be a bitch, but a good chunk of players notched the platinum.

I'll tackle this challenge after Ghost of Tsushima.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
That reminds me: I need to fire it up to get the Zangetsu update. Thanks.
Did just that. In another "This is basically Symphony of the Night" move, Zangetsu pretty much controls similar to Richter. You can't invert, and all the spikes you'd need the pretty dress to bypass are removed, but otherwise, you can essentially traverse the entire map just from his abilities.

Just be aware that the enemy damage scaling around the map is the same in the areas that you would normally get to later in a standard Miriam run. Like, you can jump of to the Oriental Lab in about 5 minutes after you get off the ship, but Zangetsu doesn't recover health unless you use a save room... no health recharge over time or ability to use found items outside of any HP/MP ups scattered around where they'd normally be. However, you can level up faster if you brave it early on.

Lastly, be careful. Included with having the full run of the map, it includes the boss rooms Miriam needs the keys for. Want to know what happens when you walk into the Old Warhorse's room while only at like level 3? Fuck around and find out like I did. Wasn't pretty.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote