Thread: The Boys
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:09 PM   #183
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Great episode. Just a shame now we'll have to wait until next year for the next season...

There's something about going on a skyscraper and just letting it all flow free also.

SPOILER: show
Also nice to see Stormfront paying homage to Anakin, I would have expected the episode to end with them sticking a mask on her and rebuilding her.

Lastly I did not see the Congresswoman being the one causing the explosions... If she has to be in the vicinity of it, how/why kill Raynor in the very first episode?

She also wasn't in a trance-like state (Eyes) during the court scene
Seriously thought he was going to literally snipe someone.

And to answer your question
SPOILER: show
same reason for letting the supe terrorists happen or kind of a flip on what Edgar told Butcher... she probably needed Stormfront/Vought to go up against to further her own agenda. This whole show is people using people.

I wonder something, though... the general pool of powers seems to be fairly specific... outside of the freaks in the hospital, that is. Flight, speedster, eyebeams (seriously, Homelander, Ryan, and some random baby have exactly the same heat vision) , varying degrees of invulnerability, strength... I wonder if they will touch on that later.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote