View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #136
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I'm out because of the non-MK characters. I said it before that if they were going to continue with that nonsense after 11, I wasn't going to be on board anymore. If they can acquire the licenses and permissions for all these "guest" characters, then make a separate game for them. It's especially egregious when a particular character you might love and miss doesn't make the cut and the reason they give you is that they ran out of room, time, and money because they were trying to squeeze in Willy Wonka or Gilbert Grape's mother or whatever the fuck.
Totally understand why it upsets you, but I don't know why you had any expectations that this game would be any different. If a business has a pattern and that pattern is successful, theres zero reason to expect them to change.

I would love for madden and nhl to be truly great again, but so long as casual gamer bros keep jizzing in their pants over the same recycled garbage, and handing ea billions of dollars, I'm not getting a shred of hope up.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote