View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #22
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
you're approaching this like it's two different fighters at two different levels though. let's say some rocky like situation occurred and you got put into a one time only fight with brock lesnar, would you rather just get fucked up quick or go the full match and have the full experience and despite getting ruined have a bunch of shit to work on after to help you become a way better fighter than you are now? bearing in mind there's no shame in getting your arse handed to you by lesnar.
Thats not the original point of the topic I dont think. It was if you were an "MMA Fighter" and if you are a trained fighter it woulod make sense that you are relatively competant enough to be fighting who your fighting.

Yea if they pulled me off the street to fight lesnar i would like to make the entire time but if i was carwin, id rather have to come back from a qwicky than a domination.