View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 12:38 AM   #32
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
just gonna shamelessly repost from 1,000 replies:

On one hand, Steph always makes sure she gets to be the one to announce milestones in the women's division, so it's very possible this will be confirmation that we'll be getting the first ever women's WM main event. If that's the extent of this segment, I'm cool with it.

But I have a feeling it'll be more than that. Becky will do something to piss Steph off and that tension is going to invariably result in Charlotte being added.

I think we could be headed for a WM30 type of build where they take all of the common IWC complaints about Charlotte and just use that to fuel the story. "ShoehornCharlotte" was trending because people don't want to see her added, and that's exactly why the company would want her added - they'll play off of the perception that she's the company's golden girl being unfairly inserted into the hero Becky's match.

And as much as I'd still prefer to see the straight up Ronda/Becky match we never got...the emotional payoff for the triple threat might be even better provided that they don't decide to have a WM finish so baffling that it would make last year's blush.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote