View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #195
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Because it’s TNA and it keeps losing viewers, time slots and network deals. How is that not a toxic brand? It’s got nothing to do with me hating the garbage hoke I’ve seen. By the way, I don’t think I can watch TNA in Australia, because they lost their fucking TV deal. Just sign the talent worth a shit (like Morrison, Brian Cage and TPWW’s own Paul Titan) and let the rest crumble into the ocean.
Losing viewers is just part of TV, everyone is losing viewers because they're going to other platforms. Fact is they're still on national TV and soon to be simulcast on Twitch as well. Probably a better deal overall getting off the female dominated Pop and onto a male dominated Pursuit. Said to also allow for an edgier product. TV is just part of it though, they're doing well in most other aspects, live crowds, PPV receptions, and multiple successful partnerships to name a few. It was pretty toxic a couple years ago but it had a good turn around last year and just needs to continue the momentum. Just seems weird to me to shit on this new Impact for once being TNA.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote