View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 07:51 PM   #2211
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Can't wait to see what the Cold Skull Dragons can do.

What got me scratching my head is they broke up YOSHI-HASHI and Ishii. Which, I thought, had some legs and were a credible threat for the tag titles when they were together last year.

Gonna be nice to see some fresh Bullet Club faces too.
I think Yano had his run with Cabana and Goto was doing his LA Dojo gimmick which left us with YOSHI-Ishii as the CHAOS leftovers. Not sure why Goto-HASHI are bothering teaming again though considering they just got their arses kicked by the champs. Goto and Ishii would make the most solid CHAOS tag at this stage. They could have even had Kazu actually working the league as YOSHI's partner since he keeps saying they're still tag partners despite not teaming up in years. It's not like he would eat pins anywhere and he might actually try so his tag partner doesnt show him up.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote