View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 01:12 AM   #21
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Definitely Shane Douglas for me too. He is actually a pretty terrible wrestler on top of having a grating personality and an awful look. The Franchise was as forced as they come and I can’t remember enjoying any of his matches, despite loving ECW.

The one my brother and I talk about is DOA/Los Bariquas endless feud on Raw, week after week. It didn’t matter what combo, none of them were over and any combination of them was an immediate piss break/channel change.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote