View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:16 PM   #31
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Definitely Shane Douglas for me too. He is actually a pretty terrible wrestler on top of having a grating personality and an awful look. The Franchise was as forced as they come and I can’t remember enjoying any of his matches, despite loving ECW.

The one my brother and I talk about is DOA/Los Bariquas endless feud on Raw, week after week. It didn’t matter what combo, none of them were over and any combination of them was an immediate piss break/channel change.
I hated the entire "gang warfare" period of RAW. Thankfully The Nation was able to move away from that shit. Also, they were allowed to have a personality within the faction. DoA and Los Boriquas were just paroled skinhead biker or Puerto Rican in a wifebeater, and I dont remember who was even in either group besides Savio Vega (because of course he was) and the umpteenth rebranding of Crush (with clip-on face jewelry)
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote