View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:41 PM   #34
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Mania weekend is looking like it could be pretty fun. Gonna go to Josh Barnett's Bloodsport and TNA on Thursday. NXT and Blackcraft on Friday. ROH/New Japan at MSG and hopefully Joey Janela's Spring Break 3 Part 2 (still looking for tickets if anyone has any leads) Saturday night. And Mania on Sunday. Undecided on if I want to do Raw and/or SmackDown!. I know it's normally the most rowdy crowd of the year for those shows but the product is just so bad I don't think I can be bothered.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote