View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 03:15 PM   #11094
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
All of the South Korean films I have seen are emotionally exhausting, psychologically troubling and/or incredibly stylish and violent in a more unnerving and impressive way than almost any other type of film.

I'll bet despite the basic title, "Mr. Vengeance" is actually way more shocking than "Tokyo Gore Police", "Yakuza Apocalypse" and "Visitor Q" and the last two are by Takashi Mike, the dude responsible for "Ichi The Killer".

South Korean films man... You just can't go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Closest anything like that ever came to happening to me was some dummy when I was in my teens, pulled out one of those mini-combs that opens like some switchblades with a button press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Are you talking about a Swiss army knife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Lol no. He is talking about a hair comb designed like a switch blade. He had a comb pulled on him.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote