View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #1039
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I thought Routh did pretty well considering what he was given (i.e. just pretend to be Christopher Reeve for a couple of hours). I wouldn't mind him getting another crack at playing the Big Blue Boy Scout, but only if it matches what the Nolan crew has in mind for the script. Like, if he's supposed to be an experienced hero at this point, then yeah, it'd work. But if it's another origin story (which sounds like it's the case), then they should get a new guy, maybe throw Routh in for a cameo.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote