View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #3631
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
My recent GTA Online pic:

Snow Area Glitch (North Yankton, Ludendorf)

entering the area via Cargo-Bob

City on the main accessable street in the area

This was cool

My son showed me where this was

------------------------

basically, the glitch is easy enough to do. You replay the Prologue mission up until after you get the money and leave the facility. Once outside, kill the first two cops and have someone invite you into an Online session (Invite Only) then have the other player go back to Single player and play the prologue the same way, then reinvite them. Both players should then be able to see the area from the Los Santos Airport. You then have to fly a plane or take a helicopter to fly over.

NOTE: I'd take a helicopter only because its a snowy area and I had a tough time landing a plane....Well, only because I took the C130 the first time. Make sure that you keep the vehicle nearby as there are no other vehicles in the area (You can have the Mechanic bring you a vehicle at certain times of the day, apparently).

Its a cool enough diversion, but I think you have to redo the prologue and go through the Invite mallarcky to do it again next time you're Online.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote