View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 01:48 AM   #4682
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I think Phoenix is an amazing actor, but this project he's trying to take on is beyong crazy. Ledger nailed it . You cant nail it any better than Ledger did. I love Phoenix, but man, he cant top Ledger. This is a terrible role for him to go after. I dont even get it. I suppose if anyone can top it, Phoenix is the man, but i think he'll fall short of Ledgers performance.
Watched a fan film earlier called Joker Rising that has me interested to see this movie. Agree Ledger did a great job but I don't think that stops anyone else from pulling the character off. I think Leto did a great job with his version of Joker. Phoenix has that look though that I feel like once he gets into Joker mode it'll just feel right

Here is that fan film. It is a fan film and low budget but it told a good story. Guy that plays Joker reminded me of The Miz. It's about a hour an a half long

Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote