View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:32 PM   #55516
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
I mean sucks she killed herself but if i killed myself everytime i was called a slut,dyke,ugly or worthless i would have died a thousand deaths.

In short people need to stop giving words so much power especially when it's coming from a bunch Twitter nobodies.
This is a really excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
Cornette is probably jealous he couldn't cyberbully a woman to death.
There once was a cunt. For years the cunt would shiver and emit some loose noises. The villagers were really impressed and respected the cunt, and even put some velvet rope around it in the town square so to give it time to do what it was trying to do. Eventually the cunt's sputtering formed a noise recognizable...words! The cunt spoke words! The town people gathered around to listen to it speak. Afterwards, they realized the real trick was getting the cunt to shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
A number of news sites including forbes are reporting wrestling fans drove her to this which is bullshit. It was the Terrace House fanbase which were the main contributors. She's pretty well loved in the wrestling fan community.
Her mental state drove her to this. It's not really a case of blaming others or denying blame. All fans should look at themselves and how they carry themselves, but she was obviously not well.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote