View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #1699
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I know, the only thing is my 360 play time has been brought to a screeching halt in the last few weeks since the people I rent from brought in a new roommate to live in the room where my tv was and my room has no tv jack so that's why I've started to get more into Steam. I was kind of trudging along through those games that I didn't really care about just to get rid of them in order to have time for Fallout and the 2 Arkham games and now I have no time to play them at all.I shall overcome the odds though, and claim that title no matter the cost.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote