View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 09:54 PM   #57
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
The point is so moot im stunned by it. The show exists not for art. The shows only reason for production is theyve made a streaming a service with a monthly subscription model. The entire purpose of the enterprise is to create veiwer retention month over month. This isnt art. Marvel and Disney dont make art.
And dammit, they have succeeded and have me eating it up...... I have Netflix and Amazon Prime but would honestly cancel them if I wasn't sharing it with my parents.

Disney+ though.... they have it all wrapped up, doling out a new Marvel or Star Wars TV-Show almost every week throughout the year... they make it so that you don't want to cancel and they do it extremely well....

The weekly release model has really blown the old "release the whole season at once and binge" model of Netflix out of the water and is part of why they are struggling now...
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote