View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 11:55 PM   #263
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Jesus. You all seriously need to get a fucking life. I enjoy watching AEW and I’ve shit on Vince for plenty of reasons, but I’m not so pathetic that I’m going to bother to care to evaluate let alone comment on the off screen performance or appearance of the guy running the show, particularly when it’s certainly possible that he might have a legit disability or condition.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote