View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 07:24 PM   #320
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Dastard View Post
they're still over a million but I have a feeling a lot of that bump was due to curiosity with how they'd pay off the Bunk and Punk stuff. They chose business as usual instead of anything that felt "big," which is an 800,000k weekly show. Not saying they needed to hotshot anything. But a big angle woulda helped, especially since Tony kept promising things the likes of nobody has ever seen in history.
There’s promoting your show and then there’s going full Dixie Carter and creating a false bar of expectation that you’re never going to live up to. There were things about the show that were going to deliver (the location, atmosphere, new champion guaranteed), but you don’t need to hype it in the abstract. People’s imaginations are always going to be more powerful than the reality of your product.

I think it was a mistake Mox going over (people have seen it) and I mistake not doing something with MJF. I think the way forward is MJF. You don’t need to do anything out of this world insane, but just coming out the show with having more reasons to want to see the principals fight would be good.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote