View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 02:16 PM   #45
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I kinda don’t get Joe anymore. Was a good match/segment but I just don’t know if I want to see him pushed in this day and age. Hoping for another Darby TNT reign.

6 man was fire, just a sick series of matches and the ladder match should slap. I feel like the way it’s been booked the Elite winning is the right way to go but I kinda want death triangle to retain.

I want to see MJF wrestle a bit more. I understand the attraction angle and keeping him as a special occasion. I don’t want him to be Mox wrestling weekly but I feel like he needs a bit more of the Angle smarmy heel who can back it up and a little less of the Triple H reign of terror heel.

When Hook suplexes Big Bill I’m gonna lose my mind a little I think.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote