View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 09:11 PM   #51
Damian Rey 2.0

Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Fan View Post
Joe is strange to me right now, the silly "King of TV" schtick is being delivered so well by him during promos I'm into it. But I kinda just dont care that much about him anymore.

I agree hes being fattened as a sacrificial lamb to someones push but it coming at Wardlows expense seems odd despite not being done badly.

I dont know that Darby needs the TNT title as fun as it will be. Give me Darby vs. MJF ASAP instead please. Miro steamrolling Joe would be great but then what for Miro? Putting the TNT belt on someone in HOB could be cool but it almost cant be Malakai as I dont want to see him lose. Brody King for TNT Champ would be sick.

For some reason I just want us to move on to the next part of this already.

I wont get on my Darby for World Champ soap box again here but I really think they should do it and do it ASAP.
Dream scenario is death triangle retains and HOB are the ones to dethrone them.

I think Wardlow has looked good in his feud with Joe. It’s not like he wasn’t given an out for losing. And Joe has been booked like a savage so Wardlow overcoming his greatest obstacle to this point will have been built up to mean something.

I’d love for Miro to come back and steamroll mother fuckers before being Wardlow’s next big feud. But I can’t pick a winner there.
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote