View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:57 PM   #1651
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wonder if the Stone Cold Stunner is responsible in any way for the death of the "Rude Awakening" style neckbreaker as a finish? Swinging neckbreakers are pure aesthetics but the classic always looks legit.
Somebody should have an oldschool gimmick where they do lots of mat wrestling in their matches, a little bit of brawling and only ever win with "classic" devastating wrestling moves like the superplex, neckbreaker, atomic drop(probably as a set up to a fist, knee or elbow drop) and stuff like that. It must have been done before. I don't mean Kurt Angle style, that was too high tempo. Get a guy who can slow it right down and work a leg for ten minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Closest anything like that ever came to happening to me was some dummy when I was in my teens, pulled out one of those mini-combs that opens like some switchblades with a button press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Are you talking about a Swiss army knife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Lol no. He is talking about a hair comb designed like a switch blade. He had a comb pulled on him.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote