View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:58 AM   #16
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen Kopf View Post
Didn't like Braun teaming up with some kid. That sucked.
Not gonna lie I didn't enjoy that at all. There was so many ways to go with it and we got a child standing at ringside who will now be recognized as the youngest WWE Champ ever.

I didn't mind the show overall but between that and some of the weird entrance graphics I had an image of the Fonz on water skis.

Oh and was it just me or did the camera guys seem to be everywhere? Not sure if I saw one early on and was just super aware of it after that but there seemed to be more camera crew directly in shot than wrestlers during entrances.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote