View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #22
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Of all the bizarre decisions at WrestleMania, Charlotte beating Asuka is perhaps the one that offends me the least. She has to lose sometime and Charlotte is probably one of their most bankable women. Also, I think this could be used as a device to keep Asuka on Raw. She can still wrestle Ronda Rousey next year or later this year, and Charlotte can move into a four-way program with the Horsewomen.
I just fear the worst for her again Vince does not have the best track record when it comes to people who aren't blond Americans I don't think he'll know what to do with her outside of her having a streak and she'll just devolve into being a comedy routine or something then the fact that she didn't get knocked out to lose she tapped out there's something distinctly humiliating about that. Also the fact that he has been chipping away at the idea of her being an absolute machine of Destruction up to Mania l like I said the future does not look bright for her after today I could be wrong I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see how you see anything positive about this.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote