View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #2237
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by WCW Era Chris Jericho Appreciation Day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer/PWI
Indies Roundup:
Ring of Honor has added a stipulation match to the card for next week's Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view. ROH announced today that Flip Gordon will be teaming with Colt Cabana against Bully Ray & Silas Young in a tables match at the PPV. Gordon and Bully Ray have been involved in a feud in ROH, with Cabana standing up for Gordon over the course of it.

World Class Revolution Wrestling on 9/29 in Ardmore, OK for OklaMania 3 has Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Jack wagger, Taya Valkyrie vs. Sajara Seven and John Morrison vs. Scott Steiner.

Brody King vs. Tommy Dreamer has been added to the MLW TV tapings on 10/4 at the Melrose Ballroom in Queens, NY.

Tyler Bate & Trent Seven vs. Zachary Wentz & Trey Miguel headlines on 10/5 for Destiny World Wrestling in Sarnia, ONT at the River City Vineyard. Pete Dunne is also on that show.

LAX will make their Pro Wrestling Guerrilla debut on 10/19 in Los Angeles vs. The Rascalz. PWG Champion WALTER vs. Jeff Cobb has been announced for the event as well.
ROH: https://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ta...death-dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Tony Schiavone is set to call the main event for the NWA’s 70th anniversary show next month.

It was revealed during the latest episode of Ten Pounds of Gold that Schiavone will be calling the Cody and Nick Aldis match for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight title. Schiavone appeared briefly in a video message confirming the news. It appears to be a deal between the NWA and Major League Wrestling, where Schiavone currently works as a commentator for their television show.
Link: https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1043152920647278593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
New Japan Pro Wrestling wraps up their Destruction tour with “Destruction in Kobe” this Sunday airing at 3 am Eastern on New Japan World. Below is the lineup:
*Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada for the Wrestle Kingdom title shot
*KUSHIDA vs. Bushi in the IWGP junior heavyweight title tournament
*Tetsuya Naito, Sanada & EVIL vs. Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr. & Taka Michinoku
*Juice Robinson, David Finlay & Toa Henare vs. Jay White, Will Ospreay & Yoshi-Hashi
*Killer Elite Squad vs. Chuckie T. & Beretta
*Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma, Ryusuke Taguchi & Ayato Yoshida
*Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado vs. Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask
*Roppongi 3K vs. Ren Narita & Shota Umino
*Yota Tsuji vs. Yuya Uemura – these two have had 14 singles matches and each one has ended in a 10-minute draw
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 9/20 edition of Impact did 229,000 overnight viewers, down from last week's 258,000 overnight viewers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Nikki Cross noted that today marked ten years in the wrestling industry for her:

Ten years ago yesterday, I made my pro wrestling debut at Glasgow’s Kelvin Hall. Wrestling doesn’t own me a thing but it gave me the world. Laugh the loudest, cry the hardest, love the most. Be the whirlwind in the room. Be the weird girl nobody wanted to play with. Be you pic.twitter.com/hxmU6CxtWa
— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) September 21, 2018
Link: https://twitter.com/NikkiCrossWWE/st...95140981051393

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
As noted last night, former NWA Champion and long-time TNA/Impact Wrestling stalwart Abyss has been named as the 2018 Impact Wrestling Hall of Famer. Abyss will be inducted officially on Saturday 10/13 at McHale's Pub in New York City. Tickets for the induction are already on sale.

Abyss took to social media to comment on his induction, commenting:

I’m absolutely over whelmed with the response to my upcoming @IMPACTWRESTLING Hall of Fame induction. Thank you ALL for your messages. This is one of the highlights of my career. I’m over come with emotion. Thank you to everyone who ever supported me. This is for all of YOU!!
— Abyss (@TherealAbyss) September 21, 2018
Link: https://twitter.com/TherealAbyss/sta...59518148243456

Quote:
Wednesday’s episode of Lucha Underground averaged 97,000 viewers on the El Rey Network with Pentagon Dark dropping the Lucha Underground title to Marty the Moth Martinez to close the show. The number was up 22.7% from last week’s figure of 79,000. From July 11th – August 8th, the show averaged 129,000 viewers per week but since then has averaged 91,700 viewers.
Quote:
The Knoxville News Sentinel has a story on Glenn Jacobs accepting a series of dates with the WWE this fall, beginning with the Super Show-Down event on October 6th. Jacobs spoke to the newspaper and said, “Basically, WWE contacted me, and they wanted to do a really big show, or series of shows, that they wanted to do. Of course, I was like, ‘Hey man, Vince (McMahon), I’m most likely going to be mayor’, and was the arrangement we came up to.” Earlier this week, it was announced that the WWE would be donating $100,000 to the Knoxville Public Safety Foundation as a favor for Jacobs going to work these upcoming events for the company. Jacobs recently hired an assistant, Brad Hair, who will stand in for any events that Jacobs cannot attend with the Knox County Law Department and human resources approving the hiring of Hair.
Link: https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...ia/1357077002/

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingInc
WWE Network has added a thirty-minute Q&A special with WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley. The Q&A was filmed after the "20 Years of Hell" special was filmed in Pittsburgh a few months back. The "20 Years of Hell" one-man show is available in the Originals archive as well. Below is the synopsis:

"The WWE Universe joins Hardcore Legend Mick Foley for a fun 'Fan Q and A' from Pittsburgh, site of the Mick Foley: 20 Years of Hell special."

Some other sheet news includes:

Some stuff from TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote