View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 12:05 PM   #1
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What's your favourite wrestling move?

I could watch Arn Anderson and Ron Simmons do spinebuster's all day long. Arn's was pure finesse, absolutely beautiful in terms of style and impact. Ron Simmons' spine buster is one of the most powerful and cool moves ever used to show strength in a dominant wrestler.

The Rock has probably the worst spine buster in the history of wrestling and I remember getting pissed off that a man his size and athleticism couldn't perform it nearly as well.
I think maybe it's a centre of gravity thing.

I'm also partial to a well executed powerslam. If anyone wants to see the best powerslam in the world look out for Kaientai in Over The Edge 1998, Dick Togo snaps off a beast of a slam on Taka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Closest anything like that ever came to happening to me was some dummy when I was in my teens, pulled out one of those mini-combs that opens like some switchblades with a button press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Are you talking about a Swiss army knife?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Lol no. He is talking about a hair comb designed like a switch blade. He had a comb pulled on him.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote