View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #176
Rock Bottom
Ball So Hard University

Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Rock Bottom puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I dunno if everyone's all the way through yet so just to be safe

SPOILER: show
Why can Sean Bean never ever live ever?

Besides that (he's one of my favorite actors), this is a good show. I haven't really checked out many other medieval series but my brother recommended this one. It has great character depth and somehow manages not to be confined to just that. I began to realize toward the end of the first season that this show is about a much bigger plot than a handful of people and their struggles. It's really well done. When I compare it to other things I've seen that mostly revolve around characters, it's refreshing. Doesn't seem to have anything stale about it. I might end up reading the books, but I enjoy the acting so far.
Rock Bottom is offline   Reply With Quote