View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 11:38 PM   #397
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaya View Post
I thought about the entire PPV on my way home from a friend's house.

This PPV was basically Vince giving the fans the middle finger. It has that style of thinking written all over it. All of the referee controversies are from fans bitching. Fans love Becky but we have to take a belt off her. Fans hate Brock so let's give him the one thing we normally give to a rising star with potential or a full time wrestler. Lars killing more minorities. Shane gets another victory over Miz. All big fat middle fingers to the fans. On top of it, the entire feel of the PPV was like a 1999 episode of Nitro or a WCW PPV when the writing was on the wall that the company had no more ideas on where to go with everything.

The only thing that wasn't a middle finger was AJ/Rollins and the Bayley win
when it came out she was dating Seth I knew since they accommodated the other relationships to stay on the same brand that shed lose the SD title first so she could stay on Raw. They actually could have pulled off a huge Bayley heel turn if Becky won both matches and then she got cashed in on by Bayley. Instead they added a 5 minute title reign to Charlottes ledger for no reason but at least in the end Bayley gets a bump from it. In the end because I saw it coming i dont mind it for what they did with Bayley provided they dont torpedo her reign

AJ/Seth was awesome and 99.7% of the mens ladder match was incredible but Lesnar winning just ruined not only the ladder match but the whole show.
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote