View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #22
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Been searching for awhile for that Noid Post where he booked Renee Young to win the Royal Rumble..... loved that post.... can't find it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Had this really fucked up idea if the WWE can't get Ronda Rousey for Mania. I was having a coffee thinking about what a gem Renee Young is for the WWE. Honestly, if RAW opened with Renee Young running down what you are going to see tonight, the show is already 50% less embarrassing. She's got a girl next door charm, and she's what's vogue when it comes to a female television personality.

Then I started thinking about the weirdest things the WWE could do with the Rumble. Like the weirdest thing you could book without sinking the company. Here's the most dangerous thing I could come up with:

* Stephanie McMahon begins to get annoyed with Renee Young, who does her job as an interviewer and asks The Authority about some things they don't like going on at the moment.

* An in-ring segment leads to Stephanie insulting Renee Young so badly that Renee eventually says "You know what, I might be an employee here, but I am sick of you talking down to me."

Stephanie: Who the hell do you think you're talking to?

* Renee goes to answer, and Stephanie smacks the shit out of her face. Stephanie relishes in the moment and Renee fucking TACKLES Stephanie McMahon. Referees pull Renee off Stephanie, and Triple H comes out and points to the back (implying Renee needs to go there and will be disciplined later). Renee -- fired up -- slaps Triple H in the fucking face!

* Stephanie comes out the next week and says she's not going to fire Renee Young for the biggest mistake of her life. Oh no. She's got something better in mind for that bitch. The Royal Rumble is coming up, and in the Rumble's vast history, two women have competed in the Royal Rumble Match. Renee Young is going to be the third. And she'll be #1 out there.

* Renee is worried about this -- not being a trained professional and all that -- but she says this is her dream job, so she'll do what she has to do.

* At the Rumble, Young comes out wearing all-white, looking hot as hell. #2? Luke Harper. The commentators talk about how this has obviously been set-up. Harper is a man that obviously has no problem hitting a woman. He stalks Renee, who escapes the ring, and he goes to corner her outside it, when Dean Ambrose hits the ringside area, attacking Luke Harper.

* The relationship between Ambrose and Young hasn't been mentioned on the air, as it hasn't been pertinent. But Ambrose is a warm-blooded male like anybody else -- and he has issues with The Authority. He makes perfect sense to play Renee's "white knight." Plus, they're bound to have chemistry together, right?

* Renee stays at ringside, defiantly, although she doesn't interact with anyone. Eventually some ruthless heel, grabs her, and lariats the fuck out of her. Major heat. Renee is taken out on a stretcher.

* The match goes on, and let's say the last two guys are Dolph Ziggler and Rusev. As these two men fight, Renee Young, holding her neck, walks back to the ring. This is where the announcers need to sell that she's coming back out due to defiance. Stephanie shoved her into this match, she wants to she how tough she is by sticking it out. She's not out to win it, she's just standing her ground as a human being.

* Dolph asks Renee what she's doing in the ring. "Get out, I don't want to wrestle you! This is dangerous!" etc. Rusev grabs Ziggler, goes to toss him, but Dolph reverses and sends Rusev over and out. But the momentum carries him a little, and he's sort of hanging over the top, so Renee grabs his leg and gives him that last push out.

* RENEE FUCKING YOUNG HAS FUCKING WON THE FUCKING 2016 FUCKING ROYAL FUCKING RUMBLE!!!!!

* Stephanie would come to the ring screaming, like Vince did when Cena and Batista eliminated each other. "This isn't going down like this!' screeches Stephanie, who approaches ringside and gets dropkicked through the ropes by Young. Show goes off the air with her triumphantly walking to the back, and the announcers having no clue what is going to happen on RAW as a result of this.

* Renee Young has no intention of wrestling for a title at WrestleMania. She forfeits her title shot and doesn't care what the company does with it. But she does want to fight Stephanie McMahon. You build to Stephanie McMahon vs. Renee Young, with the reveal that Young has been training with Dean Ambrose for a while, and maybe bring in Ronda Rousey as a kayfabe trainer for Renee Young too. Stephanie suddenly starts to shit herself.

* You could also get Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose out of this.

* The WWE could also turn one of their live events into a "Royal Rumble Redux," given the apparent non-finish of the previous one and put it exclusively on the WWE Network.

* This idea could also lead to The Authority changing the Rumble concept to "the winner is likely to be in top position for a WrestleMania title shot, given the event that "anything can happen." This would allow the Rumble to get sort of a fresh life, given that it often feels quite predictable, and it can sour The Road to WrestleMania if the audience feels everything is too transparent and can see the end game. If Roman Reigns' was guaranteed to be the guy facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania this year, do you think his win would have pissed off people so much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I could definitely see Renee Young winning the Royal Rumble, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I know right?
GD is offline   Reply With Quote