View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #138
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
A) That highlighted part is obviously a strawman. You're better than that, Goddammit. I'm arguing that he was better in the same position a year later. I mean... we CAN argue whether he's a bigger draw than Benoit ever could be. But that quote is just... come on.

B) Where are you getting this info that Benoit has headlined as many "million dollar drawing" PPVs as Batista? Firstly, I don't even know where to look for how much a PPV has drawn money-wise but I'm pretty sure a million dollars isn't a benchmark or anything. But if you just mean he's headlined as many PPVs that have drawn a lot of money as Batista I highly doubt that's true.
A) Sorry, I did not mean it literally or to misrepresent your point. I think you can try and make the argument, but it gets shot down pretty quickly.

B) I meant million buy PPVs. They both headlined zero. They were a part of about the same amount though, I believe. WrestleMania X-7 goes to Benoit. WrestleMania 23 featured both of them. WrestleMania XXIV had Batista on it. When Batista came back for WrestleMania XXX, they had switched to the Network, and I doubt it would have gotten 1 million anyway. The Rock gets those numbers, and he wasn't advertised to wrestle.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote