View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #563
The Rogerer

The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You'll be fine. It's easily missed but you don't need it. I think you should still be able to go back to the machine and pick it up anyway.

I finished the main quest because I wanted to wrap up the game and leave it open for another play in the future with a lot to explore. It didn't go well.

One of the final fights resulted in the enemy becoming invulnerable and I had to restart the console. Good thing I looked it up.

Then in the lead up to the final quest I lost 30 minutes of saves, and it was possibly the slowest 30 minutes of the game. I think this is because there were Live connection issues and then I signed into live while playing the game, I can't think of any other reason.

The main quest is a bit underwhelming, and I understand what people mean by saying Bethesda are poor writers compared to Obsidian in New Vegas. The best parts about the game are the exploration and how well they've realised a world. People and their stories are stupider than they should be.
The Rogerer is offline   Reply With Quote