View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:28 AM   #578
James Diesel
Butt Stallion says hello

James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)James Diesel has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
I have no idea who posted it, but someone said that they finished the main story and they weren't even sure until they checked. So for anyone who has finished the main story, please check what I ask in the spoiler tags and let me know.

SPOILER: show
I just killed Anduin in Savngarde, is that really it. If so that was rather unwhelming...
It's been recommended that you don't save the main quest for later in the game since the AI level system is different from Oblivion. I guess they assumed most people would go straight through the main quest first because of this. According to the guide, the suggested level for this final quest (on default difficulty)is 24, though anywhere in the 20-25 area is perfectly fine. Any level past 34 will however lead to disappointment.

Granted, this may have nothing to do with your disdain for it, but this is the common denominator of disappointment so there ya have it
James Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote