View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #24724
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari View Post
Their vignettes were so fucking lame and the minute you have JBL burying them on their first appearance, they were done. It doesn't help that neither of them are particularly good either.
Didn't stop them from calling up Roman. And that isn't a "shit on Roman for the lulz", because he still isn't ready, and he's now a 2x world champion. Big E wasn't ready when he got the call, either. I personally don't think Baron is quite there yet, and they actually took time to groom him before main rostering him- and for his sake, I hope I'm proven wrong.

They would have done well to have a mouthpice. Need new managers in the world. Paul E can't do everything. Hell, since Linda is nowhere near senate, bring back AW.

As for being buried from the booth, it *could* have gone better if instead of that culminating in that "legends tag team reunion/beatdown of the goofs", that they actually attacked him. Hell, Lawler did shit like that up until his heart attack. JR got beatdowns for heat, too. Cole took an ass whoopin' from Lesnar. And let's not forget that incident that got Daniel Bryan "fired". Even being a former wrestler, JBL can believeably be taken out by two guys.

Instead, he got to shit on them with zero reprocussions.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote