View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 10:39 PM   #24729
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Usos were great and can get over.... they have personality....

They were "huge" when they were feuding with The Shield and The Rhodes Bros and then their subsequent title run....

Injury derailed them and they still haven't quite recovered.... Haven't found the groove again....
Do you not think though, that's its because they haven't moved on at all? Like they were over because they were exciting in the ring, but now everyone has seen their stuff and the personality hasn't come on or evolved in any way...

I still don't know who is who, and I don't think I am the only one.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote