View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 03:51 PM   #1035
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Working in what regard though? He isn't exactly acting like a heel in the media. He's acting like a cry baby. Is he planning to make a bitch turn or something?
Not only that, it doesn't make me want to tune in and watch him more, or even watch him eventually turn heel and then get beat by a face. Instead, it just makes me want to tune out because he comes across as just as out of touch or delusional about the quality of the product as his bosses are. If this is some "master plan" of a work, it's one of the lamest ideas I've ever heard of.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote