View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 12:01 PM   #247
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I like the idea of switching up the 2nd show every week. Especially since everyone stuck around and seemed to have a good time. Might do another 30 minute pre-show next week too.

And I’m definitely planning on showing The Crockett Cup when the time comes. Just trying to figure out which version to show. There’s one that seems to be at least the main show without the matinee matches but no commentary and there’s the VHS release that’s more condensed and poorer quality but with commentary. Both versions seem to skip the finals though for some odd reason. One literally just blurs out the finals. Lol

I haven’t checked the one in the link you sent me yet, Gertner. I’m having trouble getting it to start but I assume it’s the same non-VHS one I found.
Tough call on commentary, I'd say quality over commentary, I think I've seen that version on WWE Network before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Well definitely watch some version of it though even if I have to piece the finals in myself.
Hell yeah if you can do it! Why would they have not included the finals?
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote