View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #215
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Fragile Things - Neil Gaiman 8/10

Some pretty good short stories in there, but a couple of them looked almost unfinished. You should still read it just for "A Study in Emerald".

Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman 10/10

My favorite Gaiman book. In my opinion, better than American Gods. Characters are more charming, less brooding than Shadow is in AG. It's genuinely funny in a lot of parts, and scary when it gets near the end.

Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman 6/10

My least favorite book by this author out of those I've read. It's good, but I didn't feel as invested in the characters, and the setting didn't really grab me either. Just not my type of story, I think.

Yeah, I was a bit on a Neil Gaiman kick lately.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote