View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 11:49 AM   #258
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Never got a freebie as I moved up during the stat ammends. As I'm yet to find a second UR, I won't hold out too much hope. Also, through to KOTR semi final, and now I have to sleep. Great timing.
Best way to time this: Take the time you get up in the morning. Add 3 hours. This is the time you should try to start your KotR. In two days, the single elimination rounds will begin the hour after you wake up.

Example: I wake up at 7AM. I start a KotR at 10AM on Tuesday. The first round of single elimination begins at 8AM Thursday, giving me that first hour of being awake to make sure that I have my team properly set up and energized.

Then if even one matchup goes the full 3 games, the semi-finals start at 11AM, and the finals at 2PM. If I'm in the finals, I will get my rewards at either 4 or 5PM - depending on whether it goes 2 or 3 games. The absolute shortest time I would get my cards would be 1PM if EVERY match is a 2-0 sweep.
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote