View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 05:40 AM   #47
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I found 10 different enemies, and 5 different passive creatures in the small starting area alone. Public Events are not mandatory. You can completely ignore them. So I don't know what those complaints are about. I didn't experience any missing textures in my plyathrough, but those types of things are expected in a bethesda game, and I expect they'll look into patching it.

Heisenberg and I had fun with the Beta.

This game is definitely for a specific type of fan. The type that enjoys just wandering the wasteland discovering things more than comleteing quests. Personally I've always enjoyed the stories Bethesda puts in where you enter a location and discover the aftermath of an event, and as you delve deeper, you unravel what happened. I've always thought those stories felt more organic, and had more mystique than some talking head telling you to go somewhere and do something.

And thats pretty much what the story in this game. In the short time I had to play I discovered around 25 holotapes and a dozen letters.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote