View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:20 PM   #693
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
See your point, what with the trying to be funny about my problem with BB-8, but in Han's case, he was intending on paying Jabba. There was enough exposition to Chewbacca between Old Ben's proposition and getting cornered by Greedo to clarify that he was planning on taking the pay from the Alderaan trip to give at least some of that to Jabba. (Without the re-added stuff in the hangar with the overdubbed and piss-poor CG of Jabba and repeating the exact same conversation he JUST had with a bounty hunter that HE SHOT FIRST precisely because the scene was cut to begin with... ugh, I have so many gripes with the SE version) He wasn't so much hiding as he was scheeming/finagling/buying time. Getting caught up in intergalactic espionage, helping blow up the death star, becoming a Rebel "general", nearly freezing to death rescuing Luke, and getting is penis wet by dipping it in the Organa pool wasn't part of the original "pay Jabba off" plan. Kinda slipped his mind in all that exitement.... during which time he gets the bounty on his head that Greedo alluded to in the first place.
Relax, I was just insinuating that you're probably a massive blurt if a droid not being painted is a hinderence on your movie experience.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote