View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:27 AM   #711
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate CockSnogger View Post
Relax, I was just insinuating that you're probably a massive blurt if a droid not being painted is a hinderence on your movie experience.
Oh, that's fine. Carry on then.

And yes, not seeing another BB droid does seem like it reconciled that, but referring to it as "a BB unit" instead of "some small, round droid of somesort" implies it was, at least at some point over the last 30 years, a type of droid that had been mass produced. Others exist in the wild.

And I said I had a problem with it, I didn't say it completely ruined my experience and walked out of the theater or that I'm boycotting Rebel One. Just felt it was kind-of a plot hole. Even the "just take the birds to Mordor" hole didn't spoil me watching 9 hours of Rings. Explaining my issue takes a larger expenditure of effort and time than being annoyed by the plot hole does.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote