View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #715
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
You really are hilarious. You should get up off your computer every now and then, dude. Maybe stop going to 4chan so much. I think you're starting to lose touch with reality. That or you really need to move out of whatever Southern trailer park you might be living in. Either way there's clearly a major disconnect between the world you live in and the world most normal people live in.

Oh and at your school comment. I think you need to calm your tits, man. I'd expect that kind of idiocy from the Youtube comments section, but not this foru- nevermind, I actually totally should have expected that from this forum... Still, un-rustle them jimmies, brother.
um what?

Rather than address and respond to any of my points and offer a counter, you resort to addressing who you think I am and where you think I live/go. Ok.

Ive lost touch with reality? ok. How? Where am I wrong? Where is this idealistic world you live in where what I said previously is not true? I've seen it with my own eyes and I live in a very nice area. I work in a firehouse. Trust me racism is alive and well.

Maybe you know I am right and you are angry at my jab at the end. Maybe you are just not smart enough to provide some type of counter. I don't know, Im just guessing.
Reavant is offline   Reply With Quote