View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 02:08 PM   #3653
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
That’s half the problem with Retribution; a renegade group hellbent on tearing down WWE but are polite enough not to cause any issues at PPVs, and then leave SmackDown alone before WWE signed them to contracts to appear exclusively on Raw.

This isn’t about being an AEW apologist, I’m really not that passionate about either company, but Retribution is the dirt worst in terms of current factions.
They’re actually functional though. They’re there to make the WWE guys look good. They’re not suooosed to be The Shield. They’re there to get their ass kicked. I’m not saying they’re great or I give a shit about them, but they were mainly there to make The Hurt Business look good.

The Dark Order doesn’t make any sense. It’s got a bunch of hacks (at least Retribution has got good talent). They were pushed as main eventers and they just don’t cut the chord with them.

The only stable I will hear in the matter is Aces & Eights, because they were the only one pushed so hard into the main event, but TNA sucks and doesn’t count.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote