View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 08:52 PM   #3667
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Dark Order is about to get Rey Mysterio post Eddie Guerrero's sudden passing treatment. These guys are going to get over. There are a few great options for a successor to Brodie as leader of The Dark Order. Matt Hardy could easily make a play for the leader in opposition to Hangman who would likey deny the opportunity even though he'd be the favorite of the actual Dark Order. I think it would fit well for Matt to "force himself" on The Dark Order and further his delusional character while Hangman is eventually compelled to oust him and taker leadership for himself. Another option is Rowan, quite simple, he'd be taking he partners spot and given a big chance to do something he's never had the chance to do. Another option is to have no new leader but to heighten the use of Uno and Grayson as the mouthpiece and have Reynolds and Silver make their way up the tag ranks and eventually bring Gold back to the Dark Order via defeating the Young Bucks and Vance starts to ascend the card and become a more notable star which is definitely within him.
I do think elevating Uno and Grayson in the interim while they figure out what to do is a likely play.

I mean the whole gimmick was initially meant to be Uno’s stable with Grayson as his right hand man. Then when they decided to have an Exalted One they pivoted to Uno being the Exalted One’s right hand man instead and doing his bidding. I guess technically he’d be next in line to be the temporary leader.

Still love the idea of the Dark Order voting on Hangman as the next leader despite him not even entering the running. Hangman’s gonna face Kenny for the belt down the line so screw it, if Dark Order are getting a push it could work hand in hand with Page’s ascension.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote