View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #42058
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
lol I mean... I dunno there's always a need to read the room?

There's certain friends who are going to be more touchy and you just respect their feelings and don't push the boundaries. Then there's other friends where you can be ruthless to and if people who didn't know you walked in they'd think about calling the police.

Can honestly say I've never run into an issue where I've "hurt" someone in that way. Except like ten years ago when I was dating a half black/half white girl and I sincerely HAD NO IDEA the M word was racist.
I think that its really more about the content than the person on the receiving end. It aint that deep for them to HAVE to make the joke, so they just kinda don't do it. Which I respect and appreciate. And it's arrogant to say its all about me; they might legit not feel comfortable making those comments for themselves.

And you've probably never run into an issue where you've "hurt" someone because theres still tact aka a limit to the things you're going to say to a person, friend or not.

which word? Mullatto? Mutt?
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote