View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 09:57 PM   #21
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. JL View Post
I think Ronda Rousey puts an unfortunate twist into any long term plans. Lets face it, Ronda Rousey is going to suck in the ring; she is a name and a UFC/Hollywood star but there is no way she can wrestle to the level of women's wrestler that we are used to now. However, they are going to want to make her the face of the division because of her star stature.
Well said, and this is exactly why I believe the fans will resent Ronda. Even the women in the lockerroom may start to resent Ronda if they feel that she’s receiving preferential treatment....esepcially in light of the fact that it was the other female wrestlers that kick started the women’s revolution. Ronda needs to pay her dues and earn the respect of that lockerroom and I hope the WWE realises this. That’s why I’m a huge fan of the idea of turning Ronda heel. Have Ronda be a bodyguard for someone important. In the meantime, have her learn the ins and outs of wrestling behind the scenes. Once she is a solid enough wrestler, you can eventually push her as a heel a la Brock Lesnar style. Eventually, she does the job to whoever is the top face of the women’s division.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote