View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:23 PM   #31
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Just because WWE is geared towards kids doesn't mean Impact Wrestling is good.

NXT as a separate brand is the best. Aside from that, ROH is better, Lucha Underground is better, House of Hardcore is better, I don't even know what NWA is doing other than Cody is their champion, but they are better, CZW, PWG, Chikara, Evolve, hell I'd rather watch what is left of OVW or Juggalo Wrestling.

Just my personal opinion, but Impact ruined its rep long ago.

So like I said before... LOL. NO
Just because previous regime's made bad decisions doesn't mean Impact is bad.

They've really stepped up their game this year. Don Callis and Scott D'Amore have been great for the company. As a guy that watches ROH and a weekly basis I promise you it doesn't top Impact. They don't even try to make their TV match up with live events or shows with NJPW. Being the Elite carries more storylines than ROH TV does.

I won't disagree on Lucha Underground because its great but its not your typical promotion. Impact gets to use Lucha Underground talent and use them well. They also work with House of Hardcore which I also watch, good show but it doesn't have as much as Impact does. The NWA has put out some great stuff on YouTube and will be putting on their first show later this month.

Impact has a solid 2 hour wrestling show every week that has something for preety much everybody. It's not geared towards kids but it is kid safe. I feel like they've taken an old school approach to their booking with none of the shady things that TNA had a reputation of doing.

Just my personal opinion but you should watch more wrestling.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote