View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:03 AM   #34
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I may have got a little carried away, but I stand by the sentiment.

I watch plenty of wrestling, and I enjoy multiple promotions more. Impact is simply not as polished, interesting, or consistent enough for me to rate it better than ROH, Lucha Underground, House of Hardcore, PWG, CZW, and a handful of others.

This has always been the argument for TNA, for 15 years people say it is the best just because it's not WWE, and it just never has been, and it certainly isn't as good as it has been in the past either.
My argument isn't because it's not WWE. My argument is its what WWE should be with their production on top. Impact has better story telling than any promotion you've listed. As a guy who's watched TNA through the worst this is definitely the best they've been in years. Destor probably hit it best on the head as far as what best for one's taste. I could care less about the random stuff that happens on WWE when they're actually building a reason to get behind a match on Impact.

I still don't believe you've watched a single episode of Impact this year. Although one episode doesn't do it justice when they've been focused on long term storytelling around 2 PPVs.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote