View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 11:20 PM   #11973
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
The Cabin In The Woods-9/10. Kind of brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
cabin in the woods: 10/10 fuckin marked for the whole thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate CockSnogger View Post
Cabin in the Woods: As above 10/10. Loved the whole thing.

Alien Nation: 7/10. Checking out the TV series now too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post

Oh..my..fucking.god. I was expecting to be disappointed.. But prepare to get brainfucked again. This movie well, let's just say that the premise is much like Cabin in The Woods then it turns out to be a fucking horrific darker version of Marty McFly's Back To The Future storyline.. Yes, maybe I'm wrong to say it or just being generous.. And why am I saying that? Well, spoilers ahead if you wanna read or just go see it for yourself.

SPOILER: show
A. 3 strangers all had similar car fucked up accidents.. Samantha, the woman in the coat says she came from 1962 and is driving through Hampshire to go to the hospital cos she's giving birth with hubby, while the bad-ass 80's chick grocery robber Jody claims it's 1985 and she was on her way to Seattle, while Tom, the main guy says his car got stuck in a ditch and was on his way to South Dakota and it's the year 2011.

B. Samantha says she's from 1962 era cos she hasn't seen the new currency of money that was printed in 1980's on Jody's coat while she is from 1985. And Tom, well, his coat was made in 2011. Also, they even noticed the cabin had a radio that looked like it was used from World War era, plus, a bomb shelter with food/beans and liquor all dating back to fucking 1930's and 40's. All of the labels on it are in GERMAN. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!??!

C. Then comes another character who's a German soldier with a rifle gun and taunts the 3 strangers that all of them had the same lockets with a picture of the woman that looked like she's 30 plus... WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?

D. And it turns out Samantha the coat woman is the one in the picture, then tells Jody, that she gave birth to a daughter with the SAME FUCKING FIRST NAME!!! And the last name unfortunately is German as well. Neumann. Also, it's later revealed the German soldier is the FATHER of the mother who gave birth to the future 80's bad-rebellious chick Jody!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

E. Everytime the characters try to escape the dark woods outside the cabin no matter where they go, they end up back in the cabin. I like how one of them references the fucked shit like they're in a Pac-Man level game or in a Deliverance movie.

I won't tell the ending.. I could go on and on about it.. Man, never have I enjoyed a film that's sooo fucking unexpected, I didn't see that one coming.. Also, pay attention to what happens in the start of the movie with the grocery guy being held at gunpoint and the characters keep on asking
SPOILER: show
"WHAT'S IN THE SAFE?!?"
Then, POOOF!! You're in for a fucking surprise.

8/10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
A Cabin In The Woods 10/10

Fucking loved it. Had no idea what to expect as I purposely avoided reading anything about it except that 'it was good'.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote